Flagstaff Fun

This past week Jay needed to head up to Flagstaff to turn in some military gear. Since no-name baby is almost here (any day!) we decided to make a day trip of it. Yeah I know I'm crazy for traveling that far this late in the game, but I needed out of the valley of the sun. Despite our recent monsoons and slightly cooler weather, I just needed fresh clean air. Two and a half hours later we went from a hot & sunny 100* to a nice cool and rainy 68* with perfect overcast skies for photos. It was beautiful!! Not only was the weather great, but Old Town Flagstaff just gave me so much inspiration. I can not wait to get back to taking on clients!

I was really hoping we could get a few family shots in, but it just wasn't going to work out. I would definably love to back some day to do family portraits or even take a client. The day we were there would have been perfect for a trash the dress session! I did manage to get ONE photo in of Mr. W. I can't tell which version I like better, so here is both :)









No response to “Flagstaff Fun”