Splash pad fun!


20090709_0926 by you.
With my new found passion for photography, I needed to scout out a good shooting location. Well I found it! It's a wonderful park near by and is a fantastic place to spend family time. There are playgrounds, ball fields, rides on a mini train (a 16"-gauge train), a carousel, and a lake for fishing Grown-ups favor walking trails, tennis courts, a hummingbird habitat, and a demonstration garden that features Southwestern plants, and picnic facilities.

But the part that William went nuts over was the splash pad!

20090709_0920 by you.

It is a padded area of the park with cement animals that shoot water out of their mouths/noses. He just kept looking at it and wanted to play so bad, but there were quite a bit of older children and the poor kid would have just been ran over. When the older kids finally left, I slapped a swim diaper on William and he went to town! I have never seen the kid move so fast.

I can't wait to take him back!

20090709_0925 by you.

20090709_0917

20090709_0922 by you.

It was a bit dark, so the photos aren't that great.

No response to “Splash pad fun!”