Pop-up Pancakes

So I was searching the web last night to see what temp and how long to cook meat loaf in a muffin pan (I'm on a huge kick lately of cooking with the muffin pan). Well I cam across THIS site, which may just be my new favortie along with Pioneer Woman. But anyway. While I did find what I needed for my meatloaf, I also found THESE yummy things!!! As I made them I thought, "These seem really similar to German Pancakes"... Which I love, but I always seem to get a block of "pancake" instead of light, fluffy, and scrumdidlyumptious. Well sure enough they ARE German Pancakes, haha... I go back to the site where I found them and in the first few sentences it says "German Pancakes".

They pop up as you can see and quickly deflate after you take them out of the oven.

121809_0285 by you.

But they were a HUGE hit with Mr. W..... I never get a smile out of this kid!!!

121809_0295 by you.

I'm trying out new edits by the way... I get bored with the same ol' same ol'....

The curse of being a photographer... you never get your own kids to smile, see what I mean....

100909_0488 by you.

Mr. Attitude by you.

He LOVES his teddy...

Nite, nite by you.

No response to “Pop-up Pancakes”